Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone!
((I actually meant to make this post yesterday but I just never got around to it. Oh well.))
Just to warn you, this post wont look cool. I'm being lazy and I'm not getting any pictures or fuzting with layouts. So yeah.

So have you made any resolutions? I usually try to make at least one every year, but I always seem to forget what it is a week or two later. This year I have made three, and I plan on not forgetting! For lack of anything better to do, I'll list them off for you.

First resolution: Limit to ordering only two things a month from the internet.
I buy a lot of things online, most of which are things I don't really need but I like having anyway. I spend a LOT of money doing this and that's... bad.
There are two exceptions to this though: buying music and commissions. Getting music online is really cheap, and I do the best I can to support the musicians that I like. I think of commissions in a similar way (support the artists!!), except commissions have a time limit! It's generally hard to get a spot when someone opens commissions, so you need to act quick typically. I don't plan to commission people very often, so this shouldn't effect me too much.

Second resolution: Support webcomics I enjoy and small businesses.
This is pretty self explanatory. Do what I can to help the people who make the things that I like. Sure it may be a bit more pricey, but I think it's worth it in the long run.

Final resolution: Take better care of my teeth.
I'm... pretty sure this was a resolution I had last year, which makes me think I'm going to have some trouble with it this year. I really do need to take better care of my teeth... and I'm not going to say anymore about it...

So those are my resolutions, I hope I can keep them.
Here's to a new year! May it turn out to be a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment