Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Perfect Excuse

So I have a bunch of folders for all the pictures I find online of things I like. From what I understand, a lot of people do this which makes me feel less weird. So yeah... Anyway, I was looking through my Mega Man X folder for the hell of of it and discovered something. I have about 130 pictures in that folder and about ten or fifteen are really REALLY pervy. I don't even remember saving any, except two, of these! Seriously, WHERE THE HELL DID THEY COME FROM?! @_@
But you know what?
I like X and Zero! (Sorry Axl...) I like seeing them in... not very likely circumstances. It's not hurting anyone or anything, so who cares? Although one of the pictures I have of Zero makes me think I will never have a normal relationship with a guy, ever. But yeah, whatever. Yeah... That's it.

And yes, this post exists solely because I wanted to post that picture.
I REGRET NOTHING!!!

((Next post will be a lot less dumb, I promise. Also I don't remember where I found this picture. I did not make it, nor do I take any credit for it! I do remember finding it somewhere on tumblr though. Shitty crediting I know. Sorry.))

0 comments:

Post a Comment