Hello! How are you?
Those of you who have been here before are probably noticing that the entire blog looks different now. And also that all the posts that where here before are gone. I hope that doesn't disappoint you.
Long story short is that I decided to restart this blog. Make it more of an online journal (that anyone can see, does that make it not a journal?) and just have more fun with it! I'll still post drawings every now and again, probably at the same time as I post them on my deviantArt. And to be honest, I think trying to make myself post and draw everyday just really stressed me out. It may have also contributed to me being unable to sit down and draw. There where some other factors too, but I'd rather not get into those.
But mostly, I think I'd just like to have a place where I really feel like I talk about anything and everything that I want without feeling like I'm trying to shove it at my friends and family. And I'll openly admit that I'd love getting some comments or just attention in general. Living completely alone and jobless makes any human acknowledgement pretty exciting. Sad, but true. Anyway, my point is that while no one may know or care about this blog, I'd still like it to be out there. Who knows, maybe I can entertain someone!
Well, that's it for the introductory post. Hope you'll enjoy the blog!
((P.S. Let me know if any of the text is hard to see. I was trying to find a color I liked and could be seen, but I'm not sure how successful I was...))
0 comments:
Post a Comment